气力输送系统的形式与类型 (Type of PCS)
Most advanced dense phase pneumatic conveying system conveys bulk solid materials at a much slower velocity than traditional dilute phase pneumatic conveying system. Unlike dilute phase conveying, in which all the solid particles are suspended in a high speed gas stream, dense phase conveying moves material in a much slower and more concentrated manner, especially along the bottom of the pipeline. The dense phase system will be designed to move material in a strand, slug / plug or fluidized mode depending on the nature of the material and the plant configuration.
The dense phase and/or medium phase conveying method is typically capable of higher conveying rates and longer conveying distances. Usually higher capacity and higher conveying pressure dense phase system will need our specially designed primary pipe supports to absort the piping vibrating force during the product plug hitting the pipe bends.
Dense phase conveying is ideal for bulk solid materials that are abrasive, friable, tend to segregate, temperature sensitive, premixed materials or materials with higher bulk densities. Dense phase conveying is optimal for fine bulk solids such as fluidizable fine powders or for larger particles like beads, coarse granule, pellets, coffee beans or pet food.
A Compass dense phase system can be either a pressure conveying system or a vaccum conveying system. Materal pickup can be either a rotary valve station, a blow tank (pressure vessel) or a pick up nozzle / wand.
Advantages of Dense Phase 密相输送的优点
- Very low conveying speed means much lower power consumption than dilute phase, energy saving 30% ~ 50% or more
- Maitain product quality and particle size distribution, aviod segregation
- Avoid fines production (and angel hairs or streamer for plastic products), very low product loss in form of dust, only 1% ~ 10% vs dilute phase
- Eliminate product fines build-up on walls/bends
- Reduce system wear when handling abrasive products
- Reduce noise levels generated by the conveying piping, 10~25dBA noise less than dilute phase
- Reduce gas consumption when, for instance, conveying with nitrogen
- Combining dilute phase technology during pipe purging clean cycle when necessary
- Capable of high conveying rates and long distances
- Reliable & long working life – Compass dense phase systems have additional safety factors built in to ensure reliable performance and reduce maintenance providing a long life cycle.
a Compass 80tph HDPE pellets dense phase conveying plant site, since 2005